Monday 9 April 2012

Bomba Estereo


Replaying constantly on my iPod is El alma y cuerpo (The body and soul) and  Sitiendo by Bomba Estereo.
I absolutely love the soft arrhythmic, acoustic melody. And with the little Spanish I know and understand, the lyrics combined with Liliana Saumet's voice is just pure heaven to my ears.





The Colombian group Bomba Estereo formed back in 2005  within the underground electronic scene in Bogota, Columbia. The group's sound ranges from (my fave) an explosive dance fusion of electronic dub and hip hop (Think M.I.A) fused with Colombian rhythms Cumbia and Champeta.

Check out their soundcloud set.



America do sul, aqui eu venho!!! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons