Tuesday 6 March 2012

55 years of Ghana Independence


My heart always warms to Ghana, be it during the world cup, or through music. Mainly because my closet friend who I've practically grown up with, baptised me into her Ghanaian family.

Here's three of my favorite Ghana hits!

r2bees ft nana boroo & sarkodie agyeeei



Still one of my favorite tracks from Ghana, Atumpan - the thing.

Atumpan uses alter egos in his song to express different reggae and dancehall styles and subject matters. Love it!




Last but not least, I love me some Azonto!
Gasmilla - Abodato




Happy belated independence Ghana!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons