Sunday 15 January 2012

Angola: Beto De Almeida feat. Beybi Max - Balumuka

Till this day, I still love this Soukous inspired track by Irmaos De Almeida. I close my eyes when I hear this and remember all those African family parties we used to go to,,,,ahhhh Nostalgia!


Moving on.....
I love how Angola has adapted South African Afro House music, and one track in particular is a big time favourite of mine.
Recently one of 1/2 of Irmaos De Almeida cameout with his banger Balumuka feat Beybi Max, and you can just see how much he has evolved. Always a great Musician in my eyes.

I can only imagin how big this track was and still is in the capital Luanda!

What more can I say but......... Aiuéeeeeeeeeeeee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons