Friday 13 January 2012

UK: Yasmin ft Shy FX & Ms Dynamite

Lets talk UK bass!


Had to share this video with you guys!
This is the new video from Yasmin ft drum 'n' bass producer Shy FX and the legendary UK MC, Ms Dynamite, was shot in the Beautiful and soon to be visited by me, Cuba.
I first  heard the track on BBC 1 Xtra a little while back, but never caught the name of the artist....and now I know.
Its got that old school garage and reggae infused feel to it which I really love. And The video scenery goes perfectly well alongside it.
It's starting to feel like summer now! Wheres my Caipirinha at?!

Enjoy




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons