Tuesday 10 January 2012

True Divaresa..... MALUKA MALA!!!!


Latin Divaresa in my eyes, I got hooked on her music, style and personality from her first speedy electronic mambo track, 'El Tigareso', introduced to me by once again... Boo! Coco!


Her music style plays with traditional Latin rhythms with electronics and hits the likes of moombathon, merengue mash-ups, Kuduro and old school deep house, 
I managed to download the China Food Mixtape a little while back and loved its energetic vibe.

Heres Jungle Violento and Florescent lights, two of my favourite tracks of the mix tape...




Hope to see and hear more of Divaresa Maluca Mala in 2012


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Coupons